community-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Review and Tidy Up of Existing ComDev Jira Issues
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2017 15:34:06 GMT
Question: What to do about past GSOC issues that have had some work done
on them?  There are a few GSOC issues for *other* projects in the COMDEV
JIRA - from the project perspective, they're no longer valid, but I'd
hate to blindly close an issue if some student is still hoping for
feedback or something.

Close them all, transfer to other projects, or...?

Sharan Foga wrote on 11/5/17 8:20 AM:
> Hi All
>
> I think it would be good for us to start reviewing and tidying up the list of open issues
we have in our ComDev Jira to see if they are still valid, need updating or simply need to
be closed.

> Having visible tasks that we need to focus on or are currently working on in our Jira
also opens up opportunities for others to help out (as witnessed with our brochure translation
work).

--

- Shane
  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/resources