community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Video at the Mikro Summit in Berlin
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:46:49 GMT
On Thu, Nov 09, 2017 at 11:18:18AM +0100, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Does anyone make Videos at the Mikro Summit in Berlin?

Stefan (CC'ed, co-organising the event) volunteered to capture some of the
talks with his private equipment.

We can use newthinking's youtube account to get the videos published (if
anyone here at Apache would like to distribute the content through some
other channel as well, please do get in touch and I'm sure we can work
something out.)

Note to self: Need to print "speaker is ok to be videotaped document"

> If not, I could take my camera equipment with me. I can't take all the
> Presentations, but some of them.

I'd advise you to coordinate with Stefan wrt. to who wants to cover which
talk. Makes sense?

Isabel

--
Sorry for any typos: Mail was typed in vim, written in mutt, via ssh (most likely involving
some kind of mobile connection only.)