community-dev mailing list archives: October 2017

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Kapil Kumar Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Sun, 01 Oct, 17:02
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Booth Volunteers Needed for Open Source Summit Paris Sun, 01 Oct, 17:17
Kumar Nishant Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Sun, 01 Oct, 21:36
Mark Thomas Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Mon, 02 Oct, 07:43
Mark Thomas Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Mon, 02 Oct, 07:44
Sharan Foga Re: Booth Volunteers Needed for Open Source Summit Paris Mon, 02 Oct, 10:46
Olivier Heintz Re: Booth Volunteers Needed for Open Source Summit Paris Mon, 02 Oct, 19:29
Swapnil Mane Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Tue, 03 Oct, 05:40
Swapnil Mane Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Tue, 03 Oct, 05:41
Sharan Foga Re: Booth Volunteers Needed for Open Source Summit Paris Tue, 03 Oct, 06:59
Богдан Щербак Getting involved in open source Tue, 03 Oct, 14:52
Kumar Nishant Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Tue, 03 Oct, 15:05
Kumar Nishant Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Tue, 03 Oct, 15:34
Melissa Warnkin Re: Booth Volunteers Needed for Open Source Summit Paris Tue, 03 Oct, 19:18
Luciano Resende Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Tue, 03 Oct, 19:21
Swapnil Mane Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Wed, 04 Oct, 06:26
Kumar Nishant Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Wed, 04 Oct, 12:06
Kumar Nishant Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Wed, 04 Oct, 14:51
Swapnil Mane Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Wed, 04 Oct, 15:06
Kumar Nishant Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Wed, 04 Oct, 15:55
Swapnil Mane Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Wed, 04 Oct, 16:05
Kumar Nishant Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Wed, 04 Oct, 16:11
Swapnil Mane Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Wed, 04 Oct, 16:24
Sharan Foga Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful Thu, 05 Oct, 10:41
Sharan Foga Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful Thu, 05 Oct, 10:46
Kevin A. McGrail Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful Thu, 05 Oct, 11:35
Sharan Foga Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Thu, 05 Oct, 12:45
Kumar Nishant Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Thu, 05 Oct, 13:26
Swapnil Mane Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Thu, 05 Oct, 13:49
Claude Edney Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Thu, 05 Oct, 14:02
Jim Jagielski Re: Volunteers needed to staff booth at All Things Open Thu, 05 Oct, 19:48
Raphael Bircher Booth and presentstion at the Linux Day in Dornbirn (A) Thu, 05 Oct, 21:10
Olivier Heintz Re: Booth Volunteers Needed for Open Source Summit Paris Fri, 06 Oct, 05:31
Sharan Foga Re: Booth and presentstion at the Linux Day in Dornbirn (A) Fri, 06 Oct, 07:02
Swapnil Mane Re: Hi, I would like to contribute my efforts in projects. Fri, 06 Oct, 07:41
Maxim Solodovnik reporter.apache.org is down Fri, 06 Oct, 09:10
Daniel Gruno Re: reporter.apache.org is down Fri, 06 Oct, 09:13
Maxim Solodovnik Re: reporter.apache.org is down Fri, 06 Oct, 09:14
Melissa Warnkin Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful Fri, 06 Oct, 19:37
Missy Warnkin Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful Fri, 06 Oct, 20:15
Sharan Foga Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful Fri, 06 Oct, 20:17
Bryan Pendleton Reporter.apache.org isn't working for me Sat, 07 Oct, 17:14
Maxim Solodovnik Re: Reporter.apache.org isn't working for me Sat, 07 Oct, 17:45
Shane Curcuru Re: Reporter.apache.org isn't working for me Sun, 08 Oct, 10:31
Sharan Foga Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Mon, 09 Oct, 09:46
Martin Desruisseaux Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Mon, 09 Oct, 10:24
Sharan Foga Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Mon, 09 Oct, 10:34
Antón R. Yuste Re: ASF student collaboration program Mon, 09 Oct, 18:36
Colleen Liming subscription Mon, 09 Oct, 20:27
Claude Edney Re: subscription Mon, 09 Oct, 20:34
Colleen Liming Re: subscription Mon, 09 Oct, 20:41
Raphael Bircher Re: subscription Mon, 09 Oct, 20:47
Martin Desruisseaux Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Mon, 09 Oct, 21:52
Luciano Resende Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Tue, 10 Oct, 00:09
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: ASF student collaboration program Tue, 10 Oct, 06:37
Sharan Foga Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Tue, 10 Oct, 07:14
Sharan Foga Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Tue, 10 Oct, 07:21
Sharan Foga Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Tue, 10 Oct, 07:26
Martin Desruisseaux Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Tue, 10 Oct, 08:01
Ismaël Mejía Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Tue, 10 Oct, 09:20
Sharan Foga Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris Tue, 10 Oct, 09:24
Sharan Foga FOSS Backstage Micro Sunmit Schedule Published Tue, 10 Oct, 10:58
Rich Bowen Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful Wed, 11 Oct, 12:19
Sharan Foga Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful Wed, 11 Oct, 16:40
Sharan Foga ComDev Blog – September 2017 Update Thu, 12 Oct, 09:33
Isabel Drost-Fromm Re: FOSS Backstage Micro Sunmit Schedule Published Thu, 12 Oct, 14:38
Krungthtong Phueanchaimi Re: Whimsy site check for events? Thu, 12 Oct, 17:03
Krungthtong Phueanchaimi Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful Thu, 12 Oct, 17:06
Krungthtong Phueanchaimi Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful Thu, 12 Oct, 17:07
Melissa Warnkin [VOLUNTEERS NEEDED] for Apache Booth at All Things Open Sun, 15 Oct, 23:48
Sam Ruby Re: [VOLUNTEERS NEEDED] for Apache Booth at All Things Open Mon, 16 Oct, 00:17
Rob Tompkins Re: [VOLUNTEERS NEEDED] for Apache Booth at All Things Open Mon, 16 Oct, 00:28
Missy Warnkin Re: [VOLUNTEERS NEEDED] for Apache Booth at All Things Open Mon, 16 Oct, 02:34
Eric Keefe Eric Keefe Mon, 16 Oct, 03:41
Sharan Foga Re: FOSS Backstage Micro Sunmit Schedule Published Mon, 16 Oct, 10:37
Sharan Foga FeatherCast Interviews Mon, 16 Oct, 10:44
Shane Curcuru Re: FOSS Backstage Micro Sunmit Schedule Published Mon, 16 Oct, 13:06
Jim Jagielski Re: [VOLUNTEERS NEEDED] for Apache Booth at All Things Open Mon, 16 Oct, 13:58
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: FOSS Backstage Micro Sunmit Schedule Published Mon, 16 Oct, 16:52
Bill Cole Re: Eric Keefe Mon, 16 Oct, 18:04
Rich Bowen Re: FeatherCast Interviews Mon, 16 Oct, 20:04
Lefty Leverenz Re: Eric Keefe Mon, 16 Oct, 20:11
Justin Mclean Re: FOSS Backstage Micro Sunmit Schedule Published Tue, 17 Oct, 05:14
Justin Mclean Re: FOSS Backstage Micro Sunmit Schedule Published Tue, 17 Oct, 05:25
Sharan Foga Re: FeatherCast Interviews Tue, 17 Oct, 09:54
Snigdhadeb Mukherjee Apache Derby Poor Performance on select Tue, 17 Oct, 13:58
sebb Re: Apache Derby Poor Performance on select Tue, 17 Oct, 14:46
Sharan Foga [URGENT] Keynote Speaker Needed for Open Source Summit in Paris Tue, 17 Oct, 18:22
Sharan Foga ASF Track at Open Source Summit in Paris is Confirmed Tue, 17 Oct, 19:53
Sharan Foga Re: ASF Track at Open Source Summit in Paris is Confirmed Tue, 17 Oct, 20:04
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [URGENT] Keynote Speaker Needed for Open Source Summit in Paris Wed, 18 Oct, 04:55
Eyal Allweil Re: How to edit a "Help Wanted" task Wed, 18 Oct, 07:31
Sharan Foga Re: [URGENT] Keynote Speaker Needed for Open Source Summit in Paris Wed, 18 Oct, 07:37
Isabel Drost-Fromm Re: FOSS Backstage Micro Sunmit Schedule Published Wed, 18 Oct, 11:16
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [URGENT] Keynote Speaker Needed for Open Source Summit in Paris Wed, 18 Oct, 14:30
Dave Fisher Foundation Voting Wed, 18 Oct, 21:27
Chris Johnson Re: Foundation Voting Wed, 18 Oct, 21:29
Joseph Schaefer Re: Foundation Voting Wed, 18 Oct, 21:36
Dave Fisher Re: Foundation Voting Wed, 18 Oct, 21:44
Dave Fisher Re: Foundation Voting Wed, 18 Oct, 22:06
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 2019164
May 2019136
Apr 2019292