community-dev mailing list archives

From "Isabel Drost-Fromm"<isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FOSS Backstage Micro Sunmit Schedule Published
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 11:16:20 GMT
Hi,

On 2017-10-16 12:37, "Sharan Foga"<sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> Great! Please feel free to update this thread with any more details.

https://berlinbuzzwords.de/17/registration-foss-backstage-micro-summit

is where people can register.

Sharing here *before* it gets linked to officially.

Caveat 1: We are offering this as a free (as in free beer) event. Berlin meetups have the
tendency to have close to 200 registrations and 20 people show up. As a result we want you
to register now and confirm your registration a week or two before the event (least hassle
for you that makes me sleep at least a little bit better*). You will get an email asking you
to confirm closer to the event.

Cheers from a warm and sunny Berlin (not joking here),
Isabel

* There are people that told me they have booked travel already - while this means more traffic
in my private inbox, it did have the effect of silencing this little devil on my shoulder
that wakes me up ;)