community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Information for Booth Volunteers - Open Source Summit Paris
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 14:00:12 GMT
Hi All

I've created a list of people who have said that they will be available to help out on the
Apache booth at the Open Source Summit in Paris on 6th and 7th December.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ASF+Track+@+Open+Source+Summit+Paris+2017

All booth volunteers will need special badges. I've already registered all the people on the
list on the wiki. (For info – all of you should get an email confirming the registration).
The badge is linked to a special application for tracking visitors to the booth so unless
I registerd you then you will not have access to it.

If you would like to be a booth volunteer for the Paris event but are not currently on the
list then please let me know so that I can create the badge. The more people we have, the
more we can share the work. Also it's always good to have people from a range of projects
available to talk to people.

Thanks
Sharan