community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Apache and OpenExpo Europe 2018
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:25:44 GMT
Hi Everyone

I hope you remember our blog post about being at the OpenExpo in Madrid earlier this year.

https://blogs.apache.org/comdev/entry/community-development-at-open-expo

Well, the organisers have invited us back again next year. and as well as a booth, would like
us to have more involvement in the event by providing a track of talks focussed on giving
an international view of best practices and trends in open and free software.

It sounds like a great opportunity for us to talk about things that have made the ASF what
it is today (governance, innovation, community, collaboration etc)

I'll continue to liaise with the organisers to get more details about where, when and what
they are looking for and post updates here.

Thanks
Sharan