community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Community Business Cards
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:51:00 GMT
Hi All

Someone mentioned this general idea to me a couple of months ago and it came up again last
week while we were at the Open Source Summit in Prague.

What do people think about the idea of people having Apache style community business card
with your name, Apache email address, and possibly your project, that could be given out to
people. For example, if you are at an event representing your Apache role or project or if
you are volunteering at the ASF booth and want to give your contact Apache details to someone
you have been speaking to.

Individuals (not the ASF) would be responsible for the cost of printing their own cards (if
they wanted them) but we could define a standard template that all these business cards would
need to conform to.

What do people think?

Thanks
Sharan