community-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rethinking email (was Re: A plead from a chair with an overloaded mailbox.)
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 12:18:09 GMT
To me, subject tags are a partial (slightly annoying) solution to the problem. If there’s
no better solution, then I suppose it could make things better, but it would likely require
a lot of retraining of folks. I wonder how realistic that is.

> ...while preserving the ubiquity of email which is *very* important in the
> Apache model, IMO.

To be clear, I was not suggesting removing support for email clients. I was rather suggesting
*additional* tools which could be used to improve the experience.