community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Booth and presentstion at the Linux Day in Dornbirn (A)
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 07:02:55 GMT
Hi Raphael

Thanks for doing that and good luck with your talk submission.

I am going to be speaking at FOSS Backstage in Berlin on 20th November so
if you are there too,  I can bring you some material.

I have the Apache brochures in German plus some stickers and maybe some
other swag so can bring a selection.  Let me know if that will be OK.

Thanks
Sharan