community-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [VOLUNTEERS NEEDED] for Apache Booth at All Things Open
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:58:05 GMT
I fly in the 22nd and out the 25th. But I don't get in on the 22nd until late :(
> On Oct 15, 2017, at 7:48 PM, Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hey all,
> Is anyone going to be attending ATO and available to set up/break down the booth? Spend
some time at the booth?
> The set up is on Sunday, October 22nd, from 12 - 6 and requires about 30 minutes of your
time. There will be our 8'x8' wall banner that you have to unpack and assemble, the pop-up
banner, the table skirt that goes on the table (duh! ;) ), and swag to put on the table.
> The breakdown is on Tuesday, October 24th, from 3 - 6.  This also requires about 30 minutes.
Disassemble the banners and repackage them, fold the table skirt and repackage. Any leftover
swag can be taken home with you or donated locally.
> I will take care of all of the paperwork; all you have to do is unpack/repack. If anyone
is available to assist, please let me know.