community-dev mailing list archives

From Missy Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 20:15:11 GMT
Hey Sharan. That's what I thought, but I just wanted to confirm that.
~M

-------- Original message --------From: Sharan Foga <sharan.foga@gmail.com> Date: 10/6/17
 4:17 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com> Cc: Community Development
<dev@community.apache.org>, "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgrail@mcgrail.com> Subject:
Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful
Hi Melissa
Yes - having a devroom is different from having a booth or table. I think that we won't know
if we've got a table until sometime in November.  (Daniel did the application for it)
As soon as we get a response on the booth, we will let everyone know.
ThanksSharan