community-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Tompkins <chtom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOLUNTEERS NEEDED] for Apache Booth at All Things Open
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 00:28:13 GMT
I’ll be there and am happy to spend time manning the booth Monday and/or Tuesday

-Rob

> On Oct 15, 2017, at 8:17 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
>
> I'm local and can help.
>
> - Sam Ruby
>
> On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 7:48 PM, Melissa Warnkin
> <missywarnkin@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
>> Hey all,
>> Is anyone going to be attending ATO and available to set up/break down the booth?
Spend some time at the booth?
>> The set up is on Sunday, October 22nd, from 12 - 6 and requires about 30 minutes
of your time. There will be our 8'x8' wall banner that you have to unpack and assemble, the
pop-up banner, the table skirt that goes on the table (duh! ;) ), and swag to put on the table.
>> The breakdown is on Tuesday, October 24th, from 3 - 6.  This also requires about
30 minutes. Disassemble the banners and repackage them, fold the table skirt and repackage.
Any leftover swag can be taken home with you or donated locally.
>> I will take care of all of the paperwork; all you have to do is unpack/repack. If
anyone is available to assist, please let me know.