community-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [VOLUNTEERS NEEDED] for Apache Booth at All Things Open
Date Sun, 22 Oct 2017 22:15:16 GMT
The giant banner, stand-up banner, and the white table skirt are setup
and look great (Sam led the charge).  We have a good spot, too.

I just checked, and there are no more boxes at our booth table.  Were we
expecting swag boxes?  The conference coordinator claimed the delivery
company would leave them all by our booth by 4pm.

- Shane

Melissa Warnkin wrote on 10/15/17 7:48 PM:
> Hey all,
> Is anyone going to be attending ATO and available to set up/break down the booth? Spend
some time at the booth?
> The set up is on Sunday, October 22nd, from 12 - 6 and requires about 30 minutes of your
time. There will be our 8'x8' wall banner that you have to unpack and assemble, the pop-up
banner, the table skirt that goes on the table (duh! ;) ), and swag to put on the table.
> The breakdown is on Tuesday, October 24th, from 3 - 6.  This also requires about 30
minutes. Disassemble the banners and repackage them, fold the table skirt and repackage. Any
leftover swag can be taken home with you or donated locally.
> I will take care of all of the paperwork; all you have to do is unpack/repack. If anyone
is available to assist, please let me know.