community-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Desruisseaux <martin.desruisse...@geomatys.com>
Subject Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 10:24:06 GMT
Hello Sharan

We may be able to add a presentation on Apache Spatial Information
System (SIS) and geospatial standards. I will try to confirm later today.

    Martin

Le 09/10/2017 à 11:46, Sharan Foga a écrit :

> Hi All
>
> We have 3 presentations for our half day track so need 2 to 3 more to fill any gaps and
use as backup.

> I don't have the exact timing details but I'd like to make sure that we can fill at least
4 hours of content to be fully covered. At the moment we have potentially just over 2 hours
of presentations for our track so need some more to make up the difference.