community-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating an ASF Project Game Application ?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:24:29 GMT
On 10/30/2017 02:21 PM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Another thing that came up last week in Prague was the idea of creating a simple game
application that could be used as an interactive quiz on the web or a mobile device. So for
example, it would display a project logo (or part of one)  and see if people can match the
logo with the correct Apache project. (Of course those projects with their name in the logo
might need to have it blanked out or it might be a little too easy...).

> What do people think ? (As we may have a quick prototype from Justin already created!)

What about hm...some more trivia-related things like guessing the right
metric thingy (that we can grab from Kibble or such) ? :)

"How many committers are there at the ASF"
"How many lines of code..."
"How many email sget send each day..."

like a multiple choice quiz.