community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Application for FOSDEM Devroom - Unsuccessful
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 19:37:10 GMT
 Sharan,
That is a bummer indeed.  Hey, is a devroom different than having a table at FOSDEM? Will
we still have a table?
~M

    On ‎Thursday‎, ‎October‎ ‎5‎, ‎2017‎ ‎07‎:‎35‎:‎37‎ ‎AM‎
‎EDT, Kevin A. McGrail <kevin.mcgrail@mcgrail.com> wrote:

 Bummer.  Thanks for your efforts!

Regards,
KAM

On 10/5/2017 6:46 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> (Am re-posting this as it looks like the first one didn't get through.)
>
> I've received the response from the FOSDEM organisers regarding our application for a
devroom and unfortunately it hasn't been accepted.  Thanks very much to everyone who gave
their feedback and comments regarding the devroom application and we'll try again next year.