community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject [VOLUNTEERS NEEDED] for Apache Booth at All Things Open
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2017 23:48:46 GMT
Hey all,
Is anyone going to be attending ATO and available to set up/break down the booth? Spend some
time at the booth?
The set up is on Sunday, October 22nd, from 12 - 6 and requires about 30 minutes of your time.
There will be our 8'x8' wall banner that you have to unpack and assemble, the pop-up banner,
the table skirt that goes on the table (duh! ;) ), and swag to put on the table.
The breakdown is on Tuesday, October 24th, from 3 - 6.  This also requires about 30 minutes.
Disassemble the banners and repackage them, fold the table skirt and repackage. Any leftover
swag can be taken home with you or donated locally.
I will take care of all of the paperwork; all you have to do is unpack/repack. If anyone is
available to assist, please let me know.
Event details here - https://allthingsopen.org/
October 23, 24, in Raleigh, NC
Thank you so much! Have a great rest of your day/weekend!
~M