community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Draft Proposal for FOSDEM Devroom
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:35:14 GMT
Hi All

I have started to put some details together for the FOSDEM devroom request on the wiki.

https://s.apache.org/XBKX

Please feel free to take a look and let me have any comments or feedback. As you will see,
it is still a work in progress so I will continue to work on it over the next few days.

We have the option of a half day, full day or both days.  A two day track would need around
16 hours of content so we'd need to be sure we could fill this otherwise I could select one
day (as half a day seems is a little too short I think!)

Although the submission deadline is 20th September it is always good to get it done earlier
so will aim for the 18th :-)

Thanks
Sharan