community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Tracks at Solutions Hamburg Conference 6th – 8th Sept 2017
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 10:34:06 GMT
Hi All

A quick update to let everyone know that we have 3 full days of Apache related talks at the
Solutions Hamburg conference that will be running next week (6th - 8th September.)

Special thanks to Chris and Myrle for being the main people driving and leading this initiative.

We have 3 days of presentations (Developer Day, DevOps Day and Operations Day) plus
Greg Stein will be doing one of the keynotes. It's great that we have been given an opportunity
like this to talk to people about the ASF and its projects. I've included a link to the program
below:

https://solutions.hamburg/programm

If anyone is coming to the conference then please come along and see us, or if you are based
in Hamburg and want to meet up with us then please let us know.

Thanks
Sharan