community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject French Language Help Needed re Paris Open Source Summit
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:45:54 GMT
Hi All

I've contacted the organisers of the Open Source Summit  which is running in Paris on 6th
– 7th December 2017 to see if we can get a booth there and possibly an Apache presentation
track.

http://www.opensourcesummit.paris/

The organisers have sent me an instruction brochure (in French) so I need the help of some
francophones to understand it and co-ordinate the next steps. There are some specific dates
mentioned and I don't want to miss any of the deadlines. So please let me know if you can
help :-)

This is a free conference so is likely to attract a lot of visitors so being there could be
a good way to spread the Apache message.

Thanks
Sharan