community-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: French Language Help Needed re Paris Open Source Summit
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 09:01:57 GMT
Hi Sharan,

I could be wrong but it seems to me that it's closed for all submissions

Jacques

Le 19/09/2017 à 10:39, Sharan Foga a écrit :
> Thanks Jacques and Herve
>
> I've sent the document to Narcisse who is working on it at the moment. I'll also send
you both a copy (for info) as there may see something that we might miss.

> Perhaps you could help me with another clarification. I saw on their website a 'Soumettre
vos conferences” link

> http://www.opensourcesummit.paris/Soumettre+vos+confC3%A9rences+_168_5250.html
>
> I wasn't too sure if it was about creating our own track or co-locating an conference
as part of the summit. I did contact them about it but didn't get any response and now the
deadline has passed.

> Also I couldn't find a link for submitting a presentation for the conference. All I could
find was their preferred topic categories page (see below)

> http://www.opensourcesummit.paris/Pr%C3%A9sentation_168_4885.html
>
> Please could one of you take a quick look through to see if you can find the CFP submission
link? (Or maybe the CFP deadline was 15th September too?....)