community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan F <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FOSDEM Apache Developer Room ?
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 10:33:47 GMT
Hi Isabel

I didn't have anything fixed in mind but off the top of my head – the
Apache Way, licensing and trademarks (as that has been in the news
lately) and perhaps something related to incubator. We could also do
something collaborative or community related – eg hackathon, meetup etc
so depends on the feedback I get from this thread.

So if anyone has any other ideas or suggestions then please feel free to
respond as I'd be happy to have them.

Thanks
Sharan