community-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Proposal for FOSDEM Devroom
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 12:12:55 GMT
Of course.  I saw you wanted it to be a less techy devroom so to be
clear, I plan to be there and the idea of a 1 or 2 hour beer/wine/cheese
type thing paid out of fundraising budget has interest as a good idea to
me.  Lots of questions like: if we have a room, how much will the event
charge for us to do it, are we in a closet sized room, etc. :-)

Regards,
KAM