community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOSDEM Apache Developer Room ?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 08:29:13 GMT
Hi All

I helped with the talk selection for the the Community Devroom at FOSDEM
earlier this year and all their sessions were completely full (and I
mean full as in people outside the door who couldn't get in and were
waiting for the next session decided to have their own community related
discussions while they waited!) That shows to me that there is
definitely a need for more community related content.

I did have another thought about the name of the Devroom, rather than it
being called an ASF or Apache Devroom, I'm going to call it a
Foundations Devroom for topics related to any open source foundation
which will also create opportunities for information sharing and
collaboration across foundations.

Thanks
Sharan