community-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: French Language Help Needed re Paris Open Source Summit
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 09:19:29 GMT
Hi Sharan,

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I've contacted the organisers of the Open Source Summit  which is running in Paris
on
> 6th – 7th December 2017 to see if we can get a booth there and possibly an Apache
> presentation track....

Emmanuel Lécharny and myself have been speaking there a few times in
the past years as part of their Community Summit track.

We've been invited to speak again this year, we'll be submitting a
joint talk with Emmanuel.

If you want I'm happy to put you in touch with our contact so you can
check if there's other activities that might be relevant to the ASF.

French is my mother tongue in case you need help on specific things.

-Bertrand