community-dev mailing list archives

From Prabhunathan Gnanasekaran <prabhunatha...@gmail.com>
Subject Task #5c18cd0e: Create Twitter list of all projects (ASF - Contribution)
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 18:31:17 GMT
Hello,

I’m a recent graduate with a Master’s degree in Computer Science and started working as
a Software developer in CAE Industry. I have contributed to a few projects at various levels
but have never contributed to Open Source. I’d like to get started on this and thought this
task would be ideal to know the projects that are active and thereby, I could potentially
find my new team.

Though this has been posted over a year and a half, I believe this is still open. If not,
I’d like to get started on any task that are available.

Regards,
Prabhu