community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft Proposal for FOSDEM Devroom
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 03:15:57 GMT
I'd strongly advise against food in dev rooms that. Please take a look at pictures from previous
editions to understand why.

FOSDEM is a volunteer run, 10k event in a university using lecture and seminar rooms for talks,
not a high profile event in an expensive hotel. If you want to talk over food in a quiet area
you should book time with sponsors ahead of time off campus in some nice restaurant.

Hope this helps,
Isabel