community-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: French Language Help Needed re Paris Open Source Summit
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 19:42:37 GMT
Hi Sharan,

I can at least help in translating the parts of the document you want.

Cheers

Jacques

Le 18/09/2017 à 14:45, Sharan Foga a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> I've contacted the organisers of the Open Source Summit  which is running in Paris on
6th – 7th December 2017 to see if we can get a booth there and possibly an Apache presentation
track.

> http://www.opensourcesummit.paris/
>
> The organisers have sent me an instruction brochure (in French) so I need the help of
some francophones to understand it and co-ordinate the next steps. There are some specific
dates mentioned and I don't want to miss any of the deadlines. So please let me know if you
can help :-)

> This is a free conference so is likely to attract a lot of visitors so being there could
be a good way to spread the Apache message.