community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 16:20:46 GMT
Hi Owen

Thanks for your interest and response. Unfortunately the organisers are
not offering us any paid travelling expenses, they are only giving us
some space on their schedule to fill. If we don't use that space then it
could be allocated to someone else.

Thanks
Sharan

On 29/09/17 17:58, Owen Rubel wrote