community-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOSDEM Apache Developer Room ?
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 18:20:13 GMT
Like Shane said, I could use such an excuse to travel to Europe (again,
love Europe).

Kevin said that Fundraising will be there. I am not sure if he plans to
come himself, but I could help with that. I could also deliver a talk
that is quite popular (I delivered it myself once with Benson): "Can I
rely on software built by volunteers?".

I'd only need to know a bit in advance, as I travel quite a bit these days.

Cheers,
Hadrian