community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject REMINDER: CFP for FOSS Backstage Micro Summit is Open!
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 10:48:30 GMT
Hi All

A quick reminder that the new conference Isabel mentioned that will focus on community related
open source topics FOSS Backstage is having a micro summit in November.

https://s.apache.org/J1iO

If you remember from the discussions on this list, this micro summit is a bit of a PoC for
the main conference in 2018 so if anyone that is interested in finding out more, helping out
or presenting then this is the time to start getting involved.

The CFP for the micro summit is now open so please feel make your submissions. I'm sure that
there are lots of topics that we have discussed here on this list that would make a great
topic for a presentation or discussion panel.

The CFP and event links are below:

CFP  https://berlinbuzzwords.de/17/news/call-papers-mikro-summit-november-foss-backstage-2018-open

Main Event URL: http://FOSS-backstage.de

Thanks again to Isabel for working on putting this together.

Thanks
Sharan