community-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [OT] Getting new jobs by wearing T-shirts
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 04:33:21 GMT
Hi,

I just want to share an Apache related episode that happened yesterday:

When I went to ApacheCON Miami this year they were out of T-shirts for men,
so I took one in girly cut and gave it to my fiancee. Yesterday she wore it
when she went to the gym. A guy saw her wearing the shirt and he offered
her a job! When she told him, that she's not in IT and that she got the
shirt from me, he insisted on giving her his contact information. Looks
like I can now apply for a position as PHP Developer or Big Data Engineer
:o)

Cheers,
Benedikt