community-dev mailing list archives

From fred bucheit <der...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: KAM is not drunk was Re: Wristbands instead of stickers?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 17:57:53 GMT
Someone at apache placed my name in an email bank so that all apache emails

come to me along with all the other recipients. It was done for retribution because I complained.

Your email is coming to me, Fred Bucheit, at fbucheit@hotmail.com

or derfbu@outlook.com.     Can you figure out a way to stop these emails???

thanks   Fred

________________________________
From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 11:38 AM
To: Kevin A. McGrail; dev@community.apache.org
Cc: Rich Bowen; fundraising@apache.org
Subject: Re: KAM is not drunk was Re: Wristbands instead of stickers?

To reiterate, I support you. And the effort.

I can pay for bracelets/stickers/t-shirts/*, and will be happy to help
you publish the blog post.

Cheers,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656
Skype sallykhudairi

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017, at 11:28, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> On 8/10/2017 9:55 AM, Myrle Krantz wrote:
> >> I'll personally pay for a batch that says Code Like a Girl. Myrle if you have
ideas of something pithier that is broader, I am game.  Compute Like a Girl?