community-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Wristbands instead of stickers?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 07:22:03 GMT
Hi all,

An Idea I had a few weeks ago: I’m a big fan of electronic dance music and there currently
every artist creates silicone wristbands with their artist logo on as giveaways and people
are mad about them and tend to wear the wristbands of the artists they enjoy most when going
to music events …
Here an example:
http://images.locanto.net/1150662027/cool-wristbands_2.jpg

Maybe it would be cool to have things like this for Apache projects. So when going on a conference
people could wear the bands for the projects they like? I have to admit that I’d like the
idea.

Chris