community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Acceptance Notifications for Open Source Summit in Prague
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2017 07:52:37 GMT
Hi,

Sharan Thanks for bringing that news here, didn't manage to write a coherent mail yesterday
(been in a train to FrOSCon).

The talk I submitted titled "open source is just about the source, isn't it?" If anyone has
cycles, I'm happy to share the slides for feedback, got very helpful notes from Steve Loughran
already yesterday.

Isabel