community-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
Subject KAM is not drunk was Re: Wristbands instead of stickers?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:10:50 GMT
+1mm

<rant>
And after the moron at Google decided girls should only get Barbie dolls, I'll personally
pay for a batch that says Code Like a Girl. Myrle if you have ideas of something pithier that
is broader, I am game.  Compute Like a Girl?

Perhaps SK can do a pr.  And we can send a few with me to Google.  Diane Greene I will personally
hand one too.  You can also send one to the YouTube CEO who was a rockstar in her rebuttal.
 Only some boys will be allowed to wear them, natch.

I have coached girls and boys in LEGO leagues.  All I have ever found that guides it is interest
level and social norm pressures. People are different.  Celebrate uniqueness.

Ps climate change is real.
Pps Trump is a 30 foot chicken
</rant>

Seriously. Write the pr if you don't think I am nuts. I am at Google in 2 weeks and they are
flying me out in November.  I am and have been Google's number 1 slot out of 150k admins on
their official platform google.connectforwork.com.  I don't abuse that but it's a good pulpit
and I will add it to my sig.

Also speaking at a con for cPanel in September.  And all things open I am trying to attend.

Thoughts?
Regards,
KAM