community-dev mailing list archives

From Joseph Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: KAM is not drunk was Re: Wristbands instead of stickers?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 02:28:15 GMT
You still haven't addressed the political problem this org faces regarding even innocuous expressions
of support like this.  The fact is there isn't even unanimity among current board members
that there is a problem with the google manifesto or the individuals it damaged.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 10, 2017, at 10:24 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 9:09 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Kevin A. McGrail
>> <kevin.mcgrail@mcgrail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> <rant>
>>> And after the moron at Google decided girls should only get Barbie dolls, I'll
personally pay for a batch that says Code Like a Girl. Myrle if you have ideas of something
pithier that is broader, I am game.  Compute Like a Girl?