community-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
Subject Re: KAM is not drunk was Re: Wristbands instead of stickers?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2017 19:16:19 GMT
On 8/10/2017 2:59 PM, Aditya wrote:
> I'm new. My 2 cents. How about a #CodeLikeAGirl or #(whatever is decided)
>
> Could probably have the # float on twitter / facebook etc.

Good idea though I'll leave social media work to others.

Re the band: the plan is largely gelled:

TBD determined amount based on price points for specific quantity.

debossed 1/2" band in bright red with "do I.T. like a girl" and
APACHE.org with the feather logo and APACHE on it twice.

https://www.rapidwristbands.com/order#/order?type=debossed

Will also do some bands in silver with MERITOCRACY and The Apache Way and the logo.

Will get shipped to me and then ship half to Sharan.

Will place order tomorrow AM and have to wait for a proof on the logo work so now's the time
to chime.

Thanks to Rich, Myrle, Sally, Daniel, Ted, Sharan and anyone else I forgot!

Best,
KAM