community-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: committee-info.txt and projectName.rdf redundancy
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 07:40:49 GMT
Thanks Hervé,

Actually the redundancy is in the content of the files. Both gives information about the PMC
(mostly for the files in
comdev\projects.apache.org\data\committees).

So you have to maintain both, but I understand why now.

The committee-info.txt serves as a reference. Do  you know if the projectName.rdf is used
by an ASF mechanism, for a content integration somewhere?

Jacques