community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Signing contracts?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 22:23:05 GMT
If you want to get hyper-official, I'd say either VP ComDev (Uli) or VP
Conferences (myself). However, I'd think that any VP Apache Project
could sign in most circumstances.

On 07/31/2017 05:33 PM, Christofer Dutz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the solutions hamburg guys are finishing up the details for the conference. Now they
wanted to know the number of free tickets we would need, so they can add that to the contract
…
> The last word got me thinking. Who would be signing this type of contract? I know that
I am definitely not allowed to sign stuff on behalf of the ASF.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon