community-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Apache Consultants/Jobs portal?
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2017 08:23:59 GMT
Don’t we have the normal list of all projects
https://projects.apache.org/projects.html

But indeed the legal status is something requiring checking … where should I ask such a
question? On legal?

But creating such a portal site sounds like a perfect coding exercise to finally get to play
around with FlexJS and not only dig in the depths of the build … eating our own dog food
and so ;-)

Chris