community-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Finishing up the talk titles and abstracts for Solutions.Hamburg
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 21:47:19 GMT
Ah yeah … and I would need the details of the speakers:

- Name
- Email
- Company
- Short Bio

Chris

Am 31.07.17, 23:43 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Hi,

    in our doodle we have managed to fill all 12 slots for our 3 days with volunteers.
    Now the conference organization is urging me to fill in the schedule with the concrete
details.

    In order to do that I would like to ask you to provide me with a talk title as well as
an abstract (max 500 characters) so I can enter that into the system.

    Here the link to the doodle, as a reminder:
    https://beta.doodle.com/poll/a2xquraqu27nekd3

    Chris