community-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <wadechand...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question to Open Sans Licence
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 17:28:21 GMT
I believe you may have confused the notion of a license with an
organization. AFAIK this is not part of an Apache project. The license is
however extremely liberal, and allows for an open model of use cases. See:
https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Open+Sans

for pointers or links if you need more information related to Open Sans.
You should talk to a lawyer if you have concerns about the Apache 2.0
license itself. Folks here will not be able to provide much help beyond
that.

Wade