community-dev mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribute to Apache Software Foundation
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:54:16 GMT
Hi Arnav,

nice to meet you and first of all thank you for contacting us and for your
interest in the Apache Software Foundation.

The Apache Community includes a lot of projects where your skills can be
useful. You could start taking a look at our website and specifically to
this page:
https://community.apache.org/newcomers/

This page includes a lot of details about how to start.
Have you got some preferred areas of contribution?
(Content Management, DevOps, etc...)

Please let me know.
Thank you again and have a nice day.

Regards,