community-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Solutions.Hamburg: Invitation to provide ApacheContent
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:02:37 GMT
>    > - How to make money with Open-Source?
>
>    Wish I could help you with that ;-) Were you thinking small freelance consultant point
of view or something bigger? What would work better at the conference?

I was thinking about how companies … that giving back to the community can be beneficial
or even a business model. Would be cool to have some war stories of both.

I asked regarding the language thing … if they are Ok with (some) English talks that would
make things easier ;-)

Chris

Am 11.07.17, 13:55 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com>:

    Hi,

    > Dev-Day:
    > - IoT (Mynewt?, Edgent?) – An Introduction into the Framework with some examples
on what you can do with it?

    I can help out here if no one else puts their hand up.

    > - The Incubator (Lifecycle of an Apache Project)

    As mentioned previously myself and Mryle can help here.

    > - How to make money with Open-Source?

    Wish I could help you with that ;-) Were you thinking small freelance consultant point
 of view or something bigger? What would work better at the conference?

    >  And probably the talks should be in German … but I’ll double check that with
the organizer of the conference right away.

    A couple of conference I’ve spoken at in Germany about 1/2 - 3/4 of the content was
in German the rest in English so I’m hoping this will be the case because my German speaking
ability is null.

    Thanks,
    Justin