community-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Solutions.Hamburg: Invitation to provide ApacheContent
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:30:14 GMT
Ok … English seems to be Ok

That opens a lot more options ;-)

Chris

Am 11.07.17, 14:02 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    >    > - How to make money with Open-Source?
    >
    >    Wish I could help you with that ;-) Were you thinking small freelance consultant
point of view or something bigger? What would work better at the conference?

    I was thinking about how companies … that giving back to the community can be beneficial
or even a business model. Would be cool to have some war stories of both.

    I asked regarding the language thing … if they are Ok with (some) English talks that
would make things easier ;-)

    Chris

    Am 11.07.17, 13:55 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com>:

        Hi,

        > Dev-Day:
        > - IoT (Mynewt?, Edgent?) – An Introduction into the Framework with some examples
on what you can do with it?

        I can help out here if no one else puts their hand up.

        > - The Incubator (Lifecycle of an Apache Project)

        As mentioned previously myself and Mryle can help here.

        > - How to make money with Open-Source?

        Wish I could help you with that ;-) Were you thinking small freelance consultant point
 of view or something bigger? What would work better at the conference?

        >  And probably the talks should be in German … but I’ll double check that
with the organizer of the conference right away.

        A couple of conference I’ve spoken at in Germany about 1/2 - 3/4 of the content
was in German the rest in English so I’m hoping this will be the case because my German
speaking ability is null.

        Thanks,
        Justin