community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Invitation to travel to Berlin
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2017 10:07:07 GMT
Hi,

finally we have a name: FOSS Backstage

We have a date for the micro summit event in autumn: Nov 20th 2017

CfP for the micro summit: https://berlinbuzzwords.de/17/news/call-papers-mikro-summit-november-foss-backstage-2018-open

Official URL: http://FOSS-backstage.de

More information available via info@foss-backstage.de (I'm subscribed there as well so no
need to put me on cc ;)

We probably won't be having too many slots to leave some time for bouncing ideas around the
official FOSS Backstage in June 2018.

While I'd love to see everyone at both events, I know that summer 2018 is the only time that
works for many of you. I'll post the exact date for 2018 as soon as I have it here. For those
who want further information directly in their inbox on both events, there is a separate newsletter
subscription form on the CfP announcement page.

Any help with spreading the word welcome.

CU in Berlin soon,
Isabel