community-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Solutions.Hamburg: Invitation to provide ApacheContent
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:44:37 GMT
Hi Justin,

Well there has been quite some interest to speak, but what I’m talking about is to sort
of plan a schedule for which we would then try to get people from the corresponding Projects
to speak. I don’t want to dictate a schedule. As I mentioned before, the audience there
is quite entry level and I would bet that 90% of the ApacheCon-type talks would completely
fry the brains of most attendees there.

But I think it would be a great opportunity to spread the Apache word, so entry level talks
would be great, and it would be great to cover not only the BigData base, but also other ones
:-)

Chris

Am 10.07.17, 09:07 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com>:

    Hi,

    > I am willing to do a lot of the work for this, but definitely not all of it. So,
if there are people willing to help, please step forward. Otherwise I’ll just contact the
guys from that conference and cancel this project.

    I assume at this point is just getting enough people to put up their hands to volunteer
to speak and have some time to organise the schedule?

    Or do you have a more defined list of tasks you need help with? Having that may help motivate
people?

    Thanks,
    Justin