community-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kevin.mcgr...@mcgrail.com>
Subject Re: Are Job Postings allowed / good-etiquette on Apache Mailing lists?
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 21:45:13 GMT
My $0.02 is to ask if you think it will improve the community.  Are they
just siphoning off talent or are they trying to help?  And if you let
this one through, will you have 900 metoos.

If the answer is no, there is a jobs mailing list for Apache that they
could post to but it is fairly dead.

In the end, ask YOUR community what they think.  It's they who really
decide.  If your community is cool with it, that's the key point.