community-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Finishing up the talk titles and abstracts for Solutions.Hamburg
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 21:43:28 GMT
Hi,

in our doodle we have managed to fill all 12 slots for our 3 days with volunteers.
Now the conference organization is urging me to fill in the schedule with the concrete details.

In order to do that I would like to ask you to provide me with a talk title as well as an
abstract (max 500 characters) so I can enter that into the system.

Here the link to the doodle, as a reminder:
https://beta.doodle.com/poll/a2xquraqu27nekd3

Chris